Hello Valued Collingwood Nissan Customers and Friends
SALES AND SERVICE REMAIN OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
As you may have heard, we are now allowed to be open by appointment only visits in our Sales and Service Departments. Rest assured that with appointment booking and our focus being on safety, we are able to manage everyone’s time more efficiently and provide you with a safe experience.
We know you will understand why things look a bit different around the dealership when you visit us next. We are continuing to follow and support our community’s efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19 through social distancing protocols, guidelines, and procedures. We are very sorry if it has impacted the level of customer service you are accustomed to and the amenities we typically offer. Below is a list of some of the noticeable changes to your experience, at this time:
• There are sanitizer stations set up for use upon entry, to follow hygiene protocols for your safety and ours.
• Face masks/coverings are required.
• Shuttle service is available with a plexiglass barrier in the vehicle. Vehicles are wiped down and sanitized after each use.
• Loaner vehicles are available with limited availability and are cleaned between each use.
• Coffee machine is currently unavailable.
• Waiting area seating has been changed and now exists with minimal spots and physical distancing in mind. With that said, we ask that you consider ways to drop off your vehicle with us and return home until it is complete. Seating is limited inside the dealership and we cannot guarantee it will be available.
• Round tables have been placed in the showroom to allow guests to meet with our Sales staff while keeping social distance in place.
Please feel free to reach out with any special needs you may have and we will attempt to accommodate your request the best we can. Our staff will work with you to establish a plan that works for everyone.
If you want to reach a staff member directly via email, their contact information is available on our website www.collingwoodnissan.net.
Please keep healthy and stay safe!
Dean Lockhart and Krista Walcroft